Stumble on Acceleration

From: Robert Parrish (parrishfarm@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat May 11 2002 - 16:05:05 EDT

Can anybody help me figure out why my truck stumbles while accelerating? I
notice it mainly after a cold start, but it's intermitant. I just replaced
the fuel pump, plugs (correctly gapped) cap and rotor, and swapped out TPS
with an older slightly used one. No change. The truck continues to run
strong. No noticable loss of power, but the problem still exist. I've
checked for vacume leaks and also tried moving MAP vacume to the intake
manifold port. No help. I'm using the old F&B stage 2 T.B. Could there
possibly be a problem with the throttle shaft, cam sensor or crank sensor?
The pcm list no codes! Help!

Robert Parrish
Richmond Va.