DML:RE: Smok'em Decal Group Buy (update)

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Sat May 11 2002 - 17:55:56 EDT

OK Guy's,
                This generated a larger response than I thought! So FAR we
have 18 people wanting close to thirty decals!!!!! This is GREAT I am
going to give everyone the the information to mail their order to, but
I need everyone to put in writing with their check or money order that they
send, exactly what color they want and the size.
 This way when I count up the number of decals needed I have an exact number
and color choice to have
CINDY run off. Those of you wanting the RAM's head logo's with your order
e-mail me the size you want so I can find out a price and what style you
want (old style or new '02 Ram style) so I can see what it 'll be before you
a send your check.
send order to:

Ron Taylor
1012 Second Street
Brownsville, Pa 15417

I won't submit the order until all orders are recieved
so I can have CINDY make one production run to fill the
orders, and so I have the cash to pay for the order at time of pick-up.

THANK YOU!!!!

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport R/C bright silver metallic
e-mail: taylor9565@msn.com
website: http://www.scsilverdak.com