Re: RE: Re: Lookng for some R/T rims

From: JP (goodwrnch03@suscom.net)
Date: Sat May 11 2002 - 21:03:53 EDT

Go to your local Dealership and ask for the accesory book for the Ram's and
Dakota's the price for the R/T rims are in that book, the book is the same
size as the flyer books that Dodge makes for each automobile they make. The
R/T rims can be bought from the dealership for $1100.00. Not to bad but hard
to findem much cheaper.