Dak Codes

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 12 2002 - 11:51:07 EDT

Hey gang,

thought I had licked my problem yesterday with a new coil, but I'm still
getting a problem with rough running, bucking, backfiring, etc.

The truck will start and run fine, but after a while out on the road,
usually when it's shifting from 2nd to 3rd, I feel a hesitation, and while
it does go ahead and shift into 3rd, the check engine light will come on.
After that, the truck really starts to run rough with bucking, backfiring,
and even stalled on me today. Strange part is, when I shut the truck off
and restart it, it seems to run fine. No check engine light, no rough
running, etc... until it does it the next time.

I checked my codes, and got 3 back. A 12 (memory standby power lost), a 21
(Oxygen sensor), and a 32 (EGR system open, short in transducer solenoide or
failure, power loss to PCM during diagnostic test).

Uh, I can handle the 21 code, but what do I make of the 12 and the 32?

Can anybody help me? My Dak is a '94 with the 318.

Thanks,
Brett