Best $20 I've ever spent :)

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 07:55:09 EDT

Well, I was detailing my baby this weekend, and I just had to get something
for her, so I ran down to the mom & pop shop, slapped $20 down for an
Edelbrock ProFlo 1000 (I know I said I wasn't going to spend any money on an
intake so I could save for my hood, but it's only $20). WOW. I mean, we
all know the stock intake sucks (not literally), but what a difference. It
was cheap, low profile so there's plenty of room under the hood for good
flow and it really woke her up. Now I really can't wait for my hood, see
how she likes some cold air :) Only drawback...now I can't keep my foot out
of it, just love that sound :) But I imagine it's going to be that way with
almost each mod I do :P

--
Dave
Bensalem, PA