sellin out

From: Jon (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 17:18:51 EDT

  Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net) asked me to pass this on to the list,
so that's what I'm doing. Anyone interested should contact him
directly. Thanks!

----------------------------------

I'm soon to be engaged, and am trying to finish getting funds to buy the
ring w/o financing. Although I hate to sell mods off the truck to do so,
but I think I'm gonna justify some loss in fun for some gain (in fun??) =)

Anywho, I'm gonna sell the m1 intake for sure, and although I'd like to
keep the RR's, they'll go if the price is nice.. I'm open to any and all
offers!

thanks!

Jon Smith
jon@fast4x4.net

ps. I'm more than open to small grants if anyone feels particularly
generous/sympathetic to my cause =)