Re: RE: whoops! - Off Topic

From: J J (axshon@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 10:40:58 EDT

Yep, had a similar experience at LeJeune with diffent results. Running the
Mustang GT back in '92. The MP didn't catch me till I was off base almost on
17. He was not pleased. When I went before the pseudo-magistrate I tried for
about 3 minutes to explain that the fish tailing and smoke was due to a
'slight loss of traction on the turn after the rain'. He said that although
he admired my ability to tell the story with a straight face, I was
traveling nearly twice the speed limit when I rolled through the gate!

Nice to know some things never change. You got lucky buddy!

Later,

Jim Jackson II
'97 SLT 5.2 (no mods yet)
Baltimore, MD