DML:RE: Hood Scoop Blues

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 18:06:02 EDT

Just thought I 'd weigh in on this one, personally I never
have Anything negative to say about another man's truck,
But on this subject personally I prefer a cowl hood or a
Shaker Style on the GenIII Dakota. I have seen the photos of Gary's Dakota
and it is a little bit over the top
for street use in my opinion, here in Pa it would never fly with the state
troopers, but ILL maybe different and it is
Gary's Dakota so I am going to say each to his own, if Gary likes it, leave
it on. (But I say smaller may be better in this case- think about it, that
Dak would look cool with a cowl hood and R/T suspension and rims)
Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport R/C bright silver metallic
e-mail: taylor9565@msn.com
website: http://www.scsilverdak.com