RE: RE: RE: RE: Front Rotors and Pads

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@FIUFIJI.com)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 23:17:51 EDT

i had my brakes done at about 30,000 miles, and i've since put 10K miles on
it. whenever i brake, i hear a clicking sound (that's when i have the radio
down).

i'm wondering... is it the rotors that are already warped? i can't believe
that to be the case. i had one of them replaced becaused i made a huge
groove in it, and the other was resurfaced. i'm going to sloted rotors next.

Gabe
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0