RE: RE: RE: RE: Front Rotors and Pads

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@FIUFIJI.com)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 23:45:20 EDT

thanx bill, but i wouldn't see how that would be the case, since they are
independant from each other. i think they have warped because of the weight
i've been carrying around lately. i've been hauling about 1,000lbs every
couple of days, and i think that these rotors have met their match.

Gabe
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0