Just a little leak

From: Curt Kitts (cwkitts@prodigy.net)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 05:27:52 EDT

My Dak in the shop after 1500 miles. I was replacing the rear speakers and
found standing water under the passenger side carpet. Pulled up the carpet,
and man, was it soaked. Figured one of 2 things. Either a leak or my
daughter didnt shut the door. I left the carpet up for a couple days. The
next time it rained, there it was. Coming in under the dash on the
passenger side. Lucky i found it now before the amp went in. Can u suffer
withdraw from vehicle. Sounds like another good trillion dollar study for
the government.

Curt