Re: Optional Rims

From: mrdancer (mrdancer2@cox.your.underwear.net)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 08:00:03 EDT

""Gabriel A. Couriel"" <BigGabe@FIUFIJI.com> wrote in message
news:MPEOJOCMGKFIMBCMILJMGEGICAAA.BigGabe@FIUFIJI.com...

> hey everyone.
>
> i bought my dak almost 5 years ago, and unfortunately, i didn't really
> look at the options list when i bought it (which explains the 3.21 open
rear
> end). anyways. i'm wondering if any of you have a set of 15x8" rims that
> came on some of the trucks.
>
> if you do, please e-mail me, or visit my website, you can contact me
there.

I've a set of four black AR-767 15x8 rims, complete with center caps, chrome
lugs and McGard locks. You can have the set for $120 ($30 each) plus
shipping. If you live in TX (or possibly OK, KS, NE, SD), we could meet
somewhere to eliminate shipping costs....

--
Remove .your.underwear to reply