Big Grin

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 15:43:55 EDT

Well, my Dad is real happy. For those of you just tuning in, he bought a 95
Dak, 2wd, 318, 5 speed a couple weeks ago. Today we put in a 14x3 filter
from Intense Performance and a MOPAR PCM. I drove it about 100 feet, put it
into 2nd and goosed it a little and I could feel a big-time difference. I
told him to take it around the block and get on it a little and he came back
with the biggest grin on his face.

We put in a computer for a 95, 5 speed, 360 Ram on the advice from KRC that
the Ram computer for the 360 adds even more advance, spark, etc. Marty was
right.

Next up is an AAR front bumper and hood, Sir Michael's roll pan, a 2/3 drop,
and an exhaust. Over the winter we're going to pull the motor and build that
up. For now at least, he'll have some fun.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

'02 QC 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92's w/LSD, Airaid, MBRP Super Single
Exhaust, Hurst T-Handle, BFG A/T's, IAS Shocks, 180 T-Stat, Jet Chip - Stage
II