New Dodge in the family

From: Jim Harmon (harmonent@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 22:52:24 EDT

Well, as some of you may know, the DACUDA is retired and awaiting (in
stock form) to go back at the end of the lease this fall. I just picked
up my new work truck for my own new company. 2002 Dodge Ram RC SB, 4.7L
Auto. Great truck. We weighed it in at 4700 pounds this morning! Same
length at the Dakota, but much wider. I love it. Very responsive and a
blast to drive!

Even though this is my work truck for my own company, I asked the boss
this morning while shaving if I could play with it a bit. He said
sure. Hopeful wish list: Bull bar on front, oval side steps, lift kit
(if they ever make one), 17x10 with 33's, Catz lights, Hotchkis sway
bars, Tokico TrekMaster shocks, Sir Michael's Roll pan and Hidden Hitch
and a cat-back exhaust. Of course I will be adding the ladder rack and
tool boxes for work.

What a great truck!

Jim DACUDA