TBs 50mm or 52mm?

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 09:22:20 EDT

I'm gonna talk to the guys at B&G about a pcm flash, but I'm also looking at
getting a new throttle body. The only mod I have right now is an edelbrock
air cleaner, which will soon be replaced by a shaker hood. I've read that
52mm TBs are best for heavily modded engines, how are they on stock engines?
I ask because I plan on getting either a supercharger or maybe Bernd's twin
turbo setup within the next year and I'd prefer to not have to buy another
TB. So, should I get the 50mm for now and upgrade again later, or just get
the 52mm now and then I'll have it for the s/c or turbos?

--
Dave
Bensalem, PA