Re: Tow straps for sale

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 09:53:38 EDT

Nice to see you on the list again Rob!!
And what are you talking about "breaking" your straps????
I'd like to see the stuck situation that could do that!!!!!
And i'd actually like to get a couple more, but i don't really need them
right now, and can't justify spending more money at the moment.
But, i'll be putting in an order by the end of the year. :)

The Adam Blaster