Re: Re: TBs 50mm or 52mm?

From: Kevin DeGarmo (blizzzzard69@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 12:40:16 EDT

LOL!! A guy with patience!! ;o)

Sounds like me ... hehehe ... but I too went with the Fastman 52mm TB. I've
got the shaker, headers, MBRP catback, and IAT adjuster. Shaker's not on
right now but I am running its round K&N element and Xstream filterlid. I
can't compare to how it would perform against a 50mm TB but I have not been
disappointed with the way the 52mm works for me.