Re: RE: Just a "what if " question

From: Tcanzano@aol.com
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 13:36:51 EDT

Bernd
  How'd you get so much Dodge knowledge? Where you a trained mechanic, or someone who just had the ability a pursued it? Just curious since you always have the educated answer. I'm not being sarcastic. I always read the 'repsonses' you give to the others on the list.
  I know a few and have met 'dealer' mechanics that leave you wondering where they were trained and how they got that friggin ASE patch on their shoulder. Reminds me of the Car-x commercial... the dealer mechanic, "Einsteins theory of relativity states that....
  Keep up the good work!