DML:RE:50MM OR 52MM

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 14:16:36 EDT

All I know is every Dak I've seen built with a '00,'01,'02
model year with either the 3.9 or 5.9 had the pre-cat y-pipe and 4 yes 4 O2
sensors built in, there was no o2 before or after the main catylitic conv.
yes my Dak has
them and I can't do a damn thing about it, I've added a
CARSOUND to replace the main cat, and a MIDAS cat-back and a set of JBA
headers and the only thing that made a real difference was the powerdyne
supercharger
and it's forced induction of air. just telling from what I've experienced.
If your truck doesn't have this y-pipe your very lucky as it's very
restrictive!
Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport R/C bright silver metallic
e-mail: taylor9565@msn.com
website: http://www.scsilverdak.com