Re: Trucks that don't get used as trucks. Was: adding tie-downs

From: Ray (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 22:05:24 EDT

My truck, as it looks today, was used a couple years ago to carry 400 pounds
of top soil and 45 cubic feet of mulch. Drag race rear springs don't hold
that much weight very high. Wife took a picture of it cause no one would
believe it otherwise. Hey, it is a truck, right!? Sorry, can't find the
pic to scan right now.

Ray
"I used to have a handle on life, but it broke."