RE: Twin Turbo?Bernd?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat May 18 2002 - 02:25:42 EDT

Yes, it's true.

Tom and I are finalizing the Twin-Turbo kit and are waiting for the
production manifolds to arrive. After final testing on Project "R/T-2",
we will be offering the kits as a "Bolt-On" option for the '97+ 5.2/5.9L
Dakota/Durango. This is a 100% ready to install kit...not a custom
one-off. Price range will be right about $5500 for the Twin Turbo Kit.
(You need to use the turbo manifolds supplied with the kit. (Factory
manifolds or aftermarket headers will not work.)

This includes:
Two T3 Turbo's (Specifically for the 5.2/5.9L Engines)
Turbo Exhaust Manifolds (Attach to factory Y-Pipe - Ceramic Coated)
Two Delta-Gates (Wastegates)
Boost Bypass Valve
Liquid-Air Intercooler
Heat Exchangers
Coolant Pump for Intercooler
Intake Tubing (Ceramic Coated)
Custom Airhat (Ceramic Coated)
51mm Signature Series "Turbo" Throttle Body (This is a custom built
throttle body for our kits - Black w/Brass Blades - Factory Modified
Throttle Body)
Two S&B Air Filters (Conical with open tip design)
All Brackets, Hardware, Heat Shields, Silicone Couplers, and Hoses
Battery Relocation Kit (Required - NHRA Approved Box)
Fuel/Timing Control System

Timeframe for production kit is July, 2002..."Sneak Peek" will be at the
R/T Nationals in Tuscon this year with a follow-up at the SEMA show.

- Bernd