Re: adding tie-downs

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat May 18 2002 - 04:58:39 EDT

>Wow, do actually plan on hauling stuff in your truck? (Sigh) I've seen
>hundreds of photos on this board, but few of *trucks* hauling stuff
>(other than speakers) and getting dirty. :)

I have photos my web site showing the trailer I pull. The last few days I've
been moving and have made more trips then I can count with the bed full of
beds, boxes, chests, tables, chairs and the back seats full of clothes and
little odds and ends. Washer and dryer and more stuff later today. Tools,
Bikes and who knows what else on Sunday and beyond.
Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm