Re: RE: V-6 Performance Mods

From: Bill Knight (wknight40@comcast.net)
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 09:00:21 EDT

I' myself have also sent an e-mail to "Truckin'" on the day that I read
this. These two guys and the magazine must have very limited resources
because I originally found "Speedtweaks" through an internet search engine,
though I do not remember which one at the moment. Great site Bernd and
hopefully somday I'll have the money to get the mods I want, until then it's
just the home brew cold air and Dynomax muffler.
Bill Savannah, GA