Gen II Custom Gauge faces

From: Kathy &/or Chris Carton (carton@madriver.com)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 14:56:04 EDT

Hey DAKSY!

If your style is not offered, click on the "Model development Program" link
on the left side of the main page, and you can request they offer a group
deal like the Gen II's.

Kathy

www.cruznlo.com
www.eternalrollerz.com

Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 10:24:54 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
From: "Kathy &/or Chris Carton" <carton@madriver.com>
Subject: DML: Gen II Custom Gauge faces

In case anyone's interested, this place will make some neat looking
ones for our Gen if they can get 20 orders. They have a template that you
can
use to pick color, font, graphic, etc. They're a bit expensive, but hey, it
only money!

http://www.speedhut.com/
Look under http://www.speedhut.com/15orders.asp .
(You may have to copy and paste.)