Re: RE: Larger fuel tank

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 00:50:44 EDT

Yeah, there's a place out there in California, I remember checking out their
website, yeesh, must be going on 2 years ago. I have no clue who it was now
though.

They could do up to a 33 gallon tank in a Dak (CC or RC I think), but the catch
was you had to bring the truck to them and have them install it. I woulda paid
the shipping to get a 33 gallon tank, but I wasn't about to drive cross-country
for it.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com