Re: What's up?

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 10:21:00 EDT

I wish! This is the first time I've ever seen one rust out from the outside.
I thought that they rusted out due to not changing your antifreeze or buy
adding tap water into your cooling system and not distilled. =/ Oh well..
She'll be good as new and I'll be able to put another 100k on her... Unless
they can cut me a good deal on a trade-in for mine and put it towards an
new Dak R/T, Dak QC4x4, Ram QC 4x4 or a Ram SRT-10. Decisions decisions..
-Hop-