Thanks Tom "Slick" North and SpeedTweaks

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 20:03:37 EDT

Hey gang,
Just got the Dak fixed today... no mas on the bucking, surging, dieseling,
dying, etc. Pretty darn dangerous situation on Highway 19 in Clearwater/St.
Pete, FL. People don't like to slow down for a guy who's truck is having
fits! I had some codes that Tom at SpeedTweaks helped me with, and got the
Dak repaired. Turns out it was the EGR setup that includes a valve and
solenoid.

Thanks Tom!

Later,
Brett Forehand
Happy '94 Dak CC Sport, soon to have an IAT adjuster!