Re: More Dakotas on the rails

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 22:29:54 EDT

If I had a Dak like that,I would set the cruise at
about 70 mph,dial up some XM radio,and hit the sack.
I`d just cruise till I was out of gas,then wake up and
try to figure out where I was. That`d be neat! I`ll
bet I could probably make it from Baltimore to Ohio on
a tank of gas. Get it? B&O railroad?! Heh heh. Sorry,I
am not familiar with west coast railroads. :(
Steve P.
--- "Mallett, Donald B" <Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com>

http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm