RE: I Have Some Bad News..........

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@FIUFIJI.com)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 00:00:44 EDT

hey man, good luck.

Gabe

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net]On Behalf Of Olznut@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 11:50 PM
To: socaldoc@yahoogroups.com; dml@dakota-truck.net
Subject: DML: I Have Some Bad News..........

Due to several sad things happening in my life in the past 2 weeks, I'm
gonna
have to sadly "semi-retire" from the club. Which means until further notice,
I will not be participating in any future events unless things change for
the
better, but this is mainly due to my 87 year old Grandma's rapidly failing
health (several falls in the last week) and my $2500 bill to paint my car on
top of the $2000 that the other S.O.B ran off with, which means that I'll
have no days off for a few months to rebuild my account from the hit, take
care of Grandma, and pay the painter. I'm still hoping for Pismo though.
Wish
me the best, I could sure use it right now. I'm gonna miss y'all's company.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
By The End Of July!!