Ball joints

From: MAGNUM S/T (khoegen@charter.net)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 16:26:37 EDT

I had the Dak inspected today and ound the problem with my front end. I was
told the left lower ball joint and possibly the right upper ball joints need
replacement.

I am taking the approach of replacing stock items with performance whenever
appropriate. I would like to replace left and right Upper and Lower ball
joints with PERFORMANCE ball joints. Does anyone know where, who and what I
should go with??

Additionally....I will be paying labor for someone to do the work....are
there any other things I should have done at the same time while they are in
there?? I have a 99 Dakota 5-speed V6 2WD with all stock steering
components.

Thanks in Advance all!

--
Kevin