Re: Mopar Performance Billet Steal Vibration Damper

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 23:23:43 EDT

  The stock ones have worked for years for me. And that was on an old 340
cranking up to 7500rpm. The new designs probably couldn't hurt and
FluidDampener has done well for years, but unless you are turning a lot of
revs consistently, you probably wouldn't have to have one.Be up to you and
what you want to put your money in. And if they are obsolete, why have they
still been using them? Of course I am behind times, maybe they aren't
anymore.
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>