Re: Hurst T (BillyW)

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 15:53:20 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/02 10:45:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mal5@ualberta.ca writes:

<< Hey Bill, how's that Hurst T-handle working out for you? is it a shorter
 throw than OEM?

 Also, your airbox is maid by airaid? what model/ part no. is it?

I like the T-handle a lot. I knew it would be good for grip on straigh-line
acceleration but it's actually pretty functional for shifting around town.
Best $25 I've spend on a mod. It doesn't change the shift points but it does
allow you to bang into gears quicker because you can actually hold it. And I
do have an Airaid, part# 300-117

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

2002 QC 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92'sw/LSD, Airaid, MBRP Super Single,
Exhaust, Hurst T-Handle, BFG A/T's, IAS Shocks, 180 T-Stat, Jet Chip - Stage
II