Re: Supercharging Question

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 23:13:10 EDT

well no leaks were found that was my first guess, all clamps and connections
are nice and tight, I added a
K&N filter to replace the kit supplied hose and filter,
replaced the belt with a GOODYEAR GATORBACK
belt slippage is gone, no noise is present from the belt, and it's nice and
snug, but not too tight.
Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 supercharged br silver
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com
website: www.scsilverdak.com