Re: Dak Headlight Conversion kit

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 26 2002 - 11:00:50 EDT

MAGNUM S/T wrote:

> FYI: for anyone who doesn't know, MA is preparing to institute photo radar
> throughout the state, so they have pushed thru numerous laws restricting
> what you can do to your vehicle...land of the free my A$$. I'm starting to
> think we should just have $$ deducted out of our pay and go straight to the
> state so they'll leave vehicle owners alone...oh wait....we already do
> that--
>
> ...stepping off of soapbox now :)

If you really want to get upset about laws being passed to resrtict your
"freedom", get your panties in a bunch about the DMCA, UCITA, CBDTPA and the
other laws that have been passed in the last couple years that only serve the
interestes of Microsoft, Disney, AOL/TimeWarner, and the other big-business
media-controlling companies. And let's not even START on the USA PATRIOT act,
Carnivore, and everything else that's going on in Congress RIGHT NOW to strip
you of your Constitutional rights & protections.

If you don't like the laws, don't bitch about them here - write your
representatives and tell them why you should be allowed to do whatever you want
to your vehicle. Government doesn't work unless you get involved.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com