website

From: joel.esler@us.army.mil
Date: Sun May 26 2002 - 23:55:05 EDT

hey guys, I am looking for a website of a fellow DMLer.. It's a
black Dak, with a shaker hood, on the intake it has an airbrushed (or
soemthing of the like) ram's head. It's raised up and has mud tires
on it, and also has decals on the side somewhere. If you know who i
am talking about and/or you are this guy, could you email me your
website off here? joel.esler@us.army.mil??

I want to raise my truck how he has it, and I want to read the specs
on his suspension and on the tires themselves.

Joel