Reputable Line-X or Rhino dealer in Dallas, TX area?

From: crm (tb.crm@verizon.net)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 01:56:54 EDT

Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend a _reputable_ spray-in bedliner dealer in the
Dallas, TX area? I have seen quotes from $320 to $400 for both kinds.
Also, does anyone have pics or links of a spray-in done on a black (or
other dark color) truck where the bed is a lighter color, like gray etc?
I was thinking about getting something to match the slate gray interior
but wanna see how it would match up to the black truck.

Thanks in advance!

-adam