Re: Never let you mom borrow your truck!

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 03:19:35 EDT

OK Gary,

     I'm gonna help you solve two problems at once. What you should do is
drop in a 600hp supercharged stroker motor, this way your mom will never want
to drive your truck again and your hood scoop wont be overkill anymore, it'll
be perfect. I can attest to the mom-repelling characteristics of horsepower
because my mom borrowed my 450+ hp 68 camaro (4-speed w/4.88 gears)back when
I was 19. she managed to get about a half a block away before doing a donut
(by accident) and proceeded to leave my car in the middle of the street and
walked home to give me the keys. After that experience she wont even go near
my dak and its only in the 300hp range. that camaro experience was back in
1989 and the fear is still running strong.

John S

95 cc 5.2 auto, transgo shift kit, 4.10 gears, auburn LSD, superior axles, MP
PCM, DT headers, Gibson exhaust (3" from headers back, no cat) MSD digi6+
ignition, MSD HVC coil, MSD 8.5 wires, HD cap&rotor, autolite 3923's, K&N
X-stream filter (14x3.5), 180 stat, 1 quart oil filter (Trans-dapt
relocated), Hughes stage II TB and intake manifold, Hughes 1418 cam, Hughes
1.6:1 aluminum roller rockers, progear DR timing chain, MP valve covers, 24#
FMS injectors, Speedtweaks IAT adjuster