RE: RE: Nitrous Plumbing / Install help (Bernd)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 12:27:42 EDT

Forgot to measure it Bob. It's the NX 5lb. Bottle - P/N# 11050.

Yes, the Wet and Dry systems use the same bottle...it's the fuel system
part that different. Mount the bottle at a slight angle (facing front
to back with the vehicle). You can mount it sideways (side to side with
the vehicle) as well but will still need the angle...I did it this way
in my rear seat for a while.

- Bernd