Re: 4.7L Air Demand??

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 23:01:57 EDT

Bill and Adam, this really only happens after a 4x4 run, but I do admit, the
last run, we almost became part of a large brush fire, and we were hauling
down these trails to get the broken down Toyota out of there ASAP (broke
idler arm trying to climb rutted rocky hill), and there was sooo much dust
that I had to slow down so I could see my bud in front of me, so I guess both
of y'all are right, looks can be decieving, it's gonna get cleaned after
every 4x4 run from now on. But what about a bigger intake or filter??
Hmmmm.........

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
By The End Of July!!