RE: engine light on.

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 08:17:59 EDT

For a large evap leak, the code is P0455. Had it twice, once before taking
it to the dealer, and again, upon first start up after dealer visit where
they claimed the gas cap was loose (even when I told them it wasn't, their reply is: We
always write off the first P0455 occurrence as a loose gas cap)

Don't let the above happen to you, demand a smoke/ultra violet light test
to find the leak...mine was a split hose under the cab, leading to the
canister in the engine bay.