engine light on.

From: fender (fender@webtv.net)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 22:31:21 EDT

Just like Andy said, check the gas cap or the o-ring.
it happened twice for me also.
First time the light came on for me, I took the Dak up to dealer, and
they said the gas cap wasn't turn tightly enough.
they said if it happens alot they would replace the o-ring.

Second time gas cap again, I checked the gas cap myself and BINGO it was
very loose.
But this time I didn't take the Dak back. after two days the check
engine light went out all by its self, go figure.

So make sure after you put fuel in it, go at least 4 ((( clicky's ))) to
the right.

Rick