Re: JasonY- your site pics (click full size!)Truck colors

From: OceanDak@aol.com
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 00:23:58 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/02 11:30:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com writes:

<< I think Dodge calls it something like "Satin-Glow Jade Metallic"
  It wasn't a very popular color and I'm not sure whether they
 dropped it after '98 or '99. >>

Not sure what the people at Dodge were doing when they were making the colors
or choosing the names during those years, but that is as bad as my LIGHT
DRIFTWOOD SATIN GLOW....Ha ha ha. Of course it is no longer offered, hmmm
now why could that be?

Julie
2000 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ V6 3.9 Driftwood
Gibson Exhaust, Quick D Intake & Throttle Body
http://hometown.aol.com/arcticroze/myhomepage/auto.html