Re: DMLR's in youngstown ohio area

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 06:48:59 EDT

Chad, I'll be up there as well. Gary hedlin is driving in from chicago
friday night for the day on sat. we'll be at the best western in austintown
all weekend. you'll also be able to find us at the fairgrounds, I plan on
dyno'ing the Dak while I'am there. maybe we can all get together for dinner
one night.
Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 supercharged br silver
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com
website: www.scsilverdak.com