RE: RE: Re: 4.7L Air Demand?? STEVE ST. LAURENT.....

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 19:21:31 EDT

Since most new DC Air Hats has a resonator to cancel out the noise from the
TB and rushing air, removing it and you will noticed the noise from under
the hood.

If you are not listening to the 120db rock music. hehehehhe

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps