re: Warranty Question...

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 09:21:21 EDT

I had my '95 CC gone over by my favorite service center right before the
warranty went out.
I do not like the dealer that I purchased my truck from - even if he has 5
stars. I didn't specify any thing to look for so they ran the basic
diagnostics and a quick look. If I had it to do again I would pay for full
diagnostics and maybe an hour or two of labor for a closer look at
everything.
Shortly thereafter(10 -15K miles), I developed a oil leak from the rear
main seal, then the RWAL sensor must have been bad because the ABS
solenoids burned out. Neither one of these was cheap to fix. The ABS fix
would have paid for an extended warranty.
Somewhere during the first 100k miles the motor mounts went too.

Victor Williams
Marietta GA
95 CC 5.2. 5 Sp. Jacobs Ign ,Jardine Catback,K&N dropin - 221k miles.