RE: platinum vapor injector ?

From: crm (tb.crm@verizon.net)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 11:28:57 EDT

Whenever I see any "miracle cure", the thought of all those paid adverts on
late-night TV comes rushing back. To demonstrate what I feel - see
Speedtweaks links to FTC complaints on Slick50, etc -
http://www.speedtweaks.net/Tips_Tricks.htm#WonderOils .

It's just very hard to believe any company that purports to have the single
best solution for all of the world's energy and pollution problems,
especially after we have been fed lies about miracle oil additives for so
many years. Makes it hard to distinguish between pure hype and something
that might have value. Who knows, this might end up being half-way legit, an
that would be great. But until then, I'm not gonna hold my breath...

btw, here is an interesting link related to the topic:

from: http://www.house.gov/nancyjohnson/pr_defenseapprops.htm

"Advanced Power Systems of Lakeville received $500,000 for research and
evaluation of the Fitch Fuel Catalyst, which refines gasoline and other
hydrocarbon fuels immediately before combustion in an engine, thereby
increasing fuel efficiency and reducing emissions in Department of Defense
vehicles and aircraft. "Estimates indicate that the Fitch Fuel Catalyst will
yield a 5 - 12 percent increase in fuel efficiency, and emissions will be
reduced by 15 - 25 percent. If the catalyst were installed on every
hydrocarbon engine in the military, it could save the Defense Department as
much as $180 million annually," Johnson said."

just MHO...

-adam