Re: DECAL GROUP BUY ATTN: BRIAN MINGLE

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 14:16:09 EDT

The decal's all went on one invoice, just send a check or money order for
$23.00, (shippings a little more than I was expecting it to be.) I will send
it out as soon as the check arrives. I found special padded envelopes that
will
insure the decals arrive in perfect shape.

Thanks!

send to : Ron Taylor
              1012 Second Street
              Brownsville, Pa 15417

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 supercharged br silver
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com