RE: Exhaust bottleneck? ATTN CRM

From: crm (tb.crm@verizon.net)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 18:58:35 EDT

Ryan,

I am in the Dallas area. The place is called Nick's Mufflers. He is
located in Plano right off the tollway. He's been in business for 35
years and from what he said, he does all the work himself, so there's no
chance some kid off the street will be in there hacking up your vehicle
with a blowtorch. From what I hear he does the best welds around and
also guarantees them forever. But if you talk to Nick, he'll tell you
that you'll never have any reason to take him up on that guarantee :)
Here is a website, nothing much but it has contact info:

http://nicksmufflers.torquecentral.com

I have an appt to take it in Sat. morning and I'll report back (if
anyone is interested) on how it went, etc...

-adam