Re: VOID TRANS WARRANTY?

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 22:48:05 EDT

I can tell you that with the 60,000 mile extended warranty I
bought from Chrysler, I added a body lift and 32" tires and
voided it. The fine print basically says that if you alter the
vehicle from stock, the warranty is void. It all depends on how
cool your dealer is . . . when I was in Vegas, I had no problem,
but here in Ohio, I picked the wrong dealer and ran into a guy
who was an ass. The first thing he did was tattle on me to
service contract people. Is that 100K warranty straight from
the factory or does it work like a extended service contract?
Like Bob said below, better ask first and/or have it installed
by the dealer. Good luck.

JY