Re: GenII guys.... Help!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@comcast.net)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 00:28:24 EDT

That sounds a lot like my problem (in every Dakota I ever had).
Check this out for a fix, its free and even if it does not solve the
problem, it didn't cost you anything:
http://www.dakota-truck.net/faq/Electronics/gen2_stalling.html
Let me know if you any more problems.

Mark Kuzia
Mark's Diecast Inc.
flyboy01@comcast.net
http://www.dragtruk.com/ENTRIES/kuziamark.html
1995 Dakota "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota "Crack Dak"
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)